Friday, November 18, 2011

Water for Elephants: The Movie

Lead Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Lead Actor: Rob Pattinson



I hate when movies are based on books and fall so far apart from the storyline of the book.  This was not one of them.  It stayed pretty close to the plot of the book and the end result was fabulous.  The cast was wonderful and delivered the story wonderfully providing the viewers with an in depth look at circus life in the 1930s.  Although, I have to admit, being the animal lover that I am, a couple scenes Rosie that were incredibly hard for me to watch.  Which I think might have been an underlying political statement for the way circus animal were and still are treated to this day.  Overall, this movie is a terrific, must see movie for everyone in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment