Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Siiiigh

I was a competitive gymnast for a majority of my life...12.5 years to be exact.
I have tumbled on and off since giving it up. (Not by choice by the way.)
I have been teaching for the past 4 years.
In addition, I taught while I was in high school.
I think this gives me somewhat knowledge on the subject.
I hate that people seem to think I have absolutely no idea about gymnastics.
I have been hired in both my gymnastics positions due to my background and ability to teach.
I ran the gymnastics program at my former job with little to no supervision for 4 years with no complaints.
That right there says a lot about my skills and abilities to not only teaching but also in dealing with parents and children.
If you are unsure about my background in gymnastics, ask me.
Don't just assume this is my first gymnastics job and I know nothing.
It's extremely insulting.
Why are people so annoying.
Get off your power trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment