Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving.
A day to be thankful for everything that you have been blessed with amd remember that you are luckier than others in life.
I am so thankful to have a husband who loves me more than I ever thought was even imaginable.
Who loves me through everything, even on our bad days.
Who has shown me the true meaning of love.
I'm lucky to be able to lucky such a selfless man.
A man who is willing to give up his family time and his holidays so that other men and women can be with theirs.
Even though it's hard, I couldn't be any prouder of him.
I'm thankful for a strong and supportive family who stands behind me and believes in everything I do.
Without them, I would not be the person I am today.
I'm thankful for my true best friends who have stuck by me through the good and the bad times.
Who have made me realize that real friendships don't need to be the kind that have to be seen everyday.
I'm thankful for every lemon that life has thrown my way because it has made me the women that I am today. 
And without challenges, life would be boring and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment