Thursday, August 18, 2011

My babies

I just love my cats.  They are our children.  They keep me company when Chris is gone.  Marshmellow keeps me highly entertained but she knows when I'm feeling sad and just need a good snuggle. So she'll snuggle up as close as she can get to my face, turn on her extra loud purr box and just snuggle with me.  Abby is the calm one. She likes to lay down and be  left in peace.  She'll come and lay on my chest for a couple minutes, give me a couple kisses and then go to the foot of the bed and start snoring.  Marshellow is the certified nutcase who, according to the vet is never going to calm down.  She plays fetch and runs around like a lunatic for majority of the day.  These are our children for the time being.  Chris always remarks he knows I'll be a good mother just by the way I treat our cats.  But I can't help it, they clearly love me unconditionally so what's the harm in loving them right back?? Nothing! There is no point in having a pet if you aren't going to spoil them rotten. They get so excited to see us walk in the door at night and so sad to see us leave in the morning; that right there is true love.


 

1 comment:

  1. They're so cute!! I recently asked Matt for a cat..he said no :( (but I guess I have to agree with him in his reasoning that we will be moving my dog out here in a couple weeks...gotta get settled first)...but still!! Pets are amazing. They really do love you unconditionally, and they are GREAT practice for when you do decide to start a human family :) Give your kiddies a little cuddle from me!! You guys are too cute. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete