Thursday, August 25, 2011

God Gave Me You ♥ Blake Shelton

I am in LOVE with this song.
It is absolutely amazing.
It's one of those songs you can put on repeat, turn up the volume and sing your little heart out to.

When I start to feel sad about Chris leaving on another deployment, I just have to remember what he keeps telling me;
God knows we have too much left to do and He's going to bring him home to me.
God wouldn't do that to him or to I.
God gave Chris to me for a reason; to have a long life filled with love, laughter, happiness, children, fighting, making up.
No matter how unsettled I may be feeling about this upcoming deployment, I just have to remember that God gave me Chris and God knows we have so much left to live for.
Six months is just a short time frame in the long life that we have ahead of us.
We've done it multiple times before  and we'll do it again.
We'll strength our relationship and our emotional bond will bring us closer than ever.
But that doesn't mean I like it.
But God gave me you for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment