Friday, August 26, 2011

Fridayyyy :)

All week long I keep seeing this story all over the internet and it truly breaks my heart.
If you haven't seen it, be prepared for some tears to fall. It is truly heartbreaking.
It goes to show just how much pets truly love their owners.


Did you cry?
Because I've seen it about ten times and each time it brings tears to my eyes.
I can't help but feel pain in my heart for that poor dog who has truly lost his best friend.
What a truly sad, sad story.

On that note, I'll leave you with some happy pictures on my little kittes.
Marshmellow just being her normal self; a little terror :)

Abby Baby sitting like a bear...not normal. hahah!


1 comment:

  1. oh man...yea I definitely cried. :( But on a happy note, your kitties are adorable and I can't see why Matt won't let me get any! hmph!

    ReplyDelete