Monday, March 7, 2011

What I'm Currently Lusting After

It's Monday and who REALLY wants to be at work on Monday. So I've been wasting my time pretty wisely to shop around online and what better to share with you than the things I'm desperately in need of. 
1.) Nine West Peep Shoes
Yes, I have to have these gorgeous shoes.  They don't go on sale until March 15th but I'm for sure getting these suckers.  They are the perfect spring shoes and we all know that I love my heels!
2.)Victoria's Secret....everything on their website. 
 I mean, so what if I just got 3 new bathing suits, a girl can always use another one! Especially for our honeymoon...I think I need a new one for each day that we are going to be there :) And those sweat pants, I live in them so I'm always wanting the new spring colors.  They are the perfect workout pants or lounge around the house and be lazy sweats.  So, I'm going to need at least 2 new pairs of them :)
3.) Wedeges
These are the perfect shoes for summer, you can wear them with anything. A dress, jeans, skirt or shorts. They can be dressed up or dressed down. Plus the colors are pretty neutral so they are perfect to wear with practically any color outfit.  Those are on the top of my list.
4.) Rouched Sleeveless Dress from Express
ttp://www.express.com/rouched-sleeveless-dress-32846-22.pro?Mcatn=Dresses&Mpper=3&Mcatp=cat_2&Mcat=22&Mpos=1&Mcatg=category_root&Mpg=SEARCH%2BNAV&Mcatpn=For+Her&user_att_name=Interest&user_att_value=Email&Mrsaa=*&Mrsavf=SIZE_NAME&Mrsavf=category&Mrsavf=Color&Mppg=0#jsLink 
Unfortunately Express doesn't let you copy pictures from their site but this dress is amazing. I love it and can think of about 4 different occasions I can already wear it to and I don't even own it yet.  But it's on sale, which is a definite plus.
5.) Chanel Spring 2011 Collection
 I want the whole dang collection, more specifically the new eye shadows because I love my eye shadow and need the new spring colors. Eye makeup is my weakness and the Chanel makeup is the best.  t might be expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. I really want the black pearl nail polish but am having a hard time convincing myself that it is ok to spend $25 on a bottle of nail polish.  It better stay on my nails for weeks with no chipping for $25.

Well back to work I suppose.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment