Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Favorite Skin Products!

I used to use a brand of face products by Mario Badesu but as the bills got to be more expensive and I graduated college I slowly turned to the cheaper over the counter products.  But, I've come to realize that, like make up, the expensive products are often worth the money.  Especially for people like me who don't have perfect skin.  I have a couple products by this brand that are my absolute favorite and I thought I'd share them with you today.

1.) Whitening Mask which is a hydrating mask will help brighten uneven skin tones and gently minimize the look of old acne scars and discolorations from the sun. Skin lightening, natural ingredients make this a gentle mask, that even works for my super sensitive skin.  Now, the directions say to use it 2-3 times a week and leave on for 10-15 minutes, but I've found that it's gentle enough to leave on overnight and you get better results. It doesn't dry out your skin and it smells great. A must have mask. 




 2.) Silver Powder-For excessive, stubborn blackheads, this oil absorbent powder will help to unclog congested pores. Prevents blackheads and promotes a healthier complexion. You dip a damp cotton ball into the powder and apply to problem areas.  Give it about 10 minutes to soak into your skin and then take off with toner or astringent. I love this product, it noticeably shrinks your pores and leaves your skin feeling super smooth.  It's great for people with oily skin, like me because it absorbs all of the access oil from your face.  It's also great for eliminating blackheads.  This is a great product, well worth the money spent. 



3.) Vitamin C Serum-  This Vitamin C Serum contains 7.5% Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) to reduce discoloration and brighten skin. Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to retain skin's natural moisture and Collagen to enhance skin's firmness and elasticity. This product is on the more pricey side ($45.00) but it is well worth the money spent.  It is amazing. By far my favorite product.  It evens out my skin tone while giving you a healthy glow and firming it up a little bit.  It makes my skin feel really soft, smooth and helped to fade the dark spots on my skin.  Be sure to follow the directions and only use 2-3 drops on your face every other nights. 



4.) Special Cleansing Lotion C- Acne, Oil Controlling Formula with Sulfur is an aggressive astringent that will cleanse the skin of surface greasiness. One of the best acne fighting products that deep cleans, disinfects and dries up acne affected, oily skin and removes build-up that may cause future pimples.  This is an amazing toner.  I've used my far share of toners and this is by far the best one I've found.  It leaves my skin feelings super clean. 
 

I hope this information was helpful to you!
xoxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment