Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello Again Monday :)

This weekend by quickly but it was a good one.  Chris was home for the entire weekend and so was I, which hasn't seemed to happen in quite awhile and won't happen again until the end of the month.  It was nice to spend time with him, just the two of us and our girls! Girls being cats in case any of you get some crazy ideas.  Friday after work I went to gymnastics and the gym, where I ran three miles did a little weights and went home.  We had pizza for dinner and watched some TV.  I was out by 10pm and Chris stayed up to watch the basketball games.  Florida State University took a tough loss against VCU which is now in the Final Four.  I suppose they are considered to be this  year's Cinderella Story.  So we'll see what happens, although I could really care less. I have no interest in basketball at all, it's boring.  Saturday I had gymnastics in the morning and then an eye doctor appointment to get my eyes checked and the contact prescription refilled.  My right eye has gotten a little worse which the doctor claimed "happens with age." I don't know if he looked at my chart, but I'm on 25 not 74! Chris was out most of the day doing some things.  So i went to the gym got a nice little workout in, went to Target and Michaels.  Came home and played around with our centerpiece until I got just what I wanted .  And let me just say, I think it's super cute and follows our theme to a T! I'm very happy with it and can't wait to see the finished product on all the tables!! We went to dinner and then saw the Lincoln Lawyer, which was awesome! If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend going out and seeing it! It's definitely worth the price of the movie.  And I don't say that about a lot of movies.  Especially not a late night (late night being 945...yes I know, i'm lame) movie. But I was (barely)able to stay awake for the whole thing and it was definitely a movie I'll be buying once it comes out of DVD.  Sunday was a relaxing, lazy day in the house.  Nothing to exciting except that I did meet with my florist and we got all the flowers for the wedding taken care of, so that's one more thing I can cross off my list.  Ohhh we also picked our first dance song and other major important music for the ceremony/reception.  That was a MAJOR task for us so I'm really glad to have gotten that taken care of! It's such a feeling of relief to be able to cross things off my wedding to do list! It's slowly approaching us and I can't wait for it to be here and finally be married to my best friend :)
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment