Friday, March 4, 2011

Are You a Gleek?

Fabulous news! I won a pair of tickets to see Glee in concert on June 9th! Wahoo after trying allll week, I was finally a winner! I never win anything and the fact that the winner was chosen at random must be a sign from above that I was meant to go.  So my sister and I will sitting super close wearing our super awesome homemade t-shirts jamming along to the Glee Cast signing their fabulous songs at the Verizon Center on June 9th! I'm so glad I won them because they sold out in about 2.5 seconds and I had no hope of getting decent seats. But no worries anymore!
Lemme just say that it took my sister quite a lot of convincing to get me to watch Glee at first, but she was right.  It is an addictive and awesome show.  It is easily on my top 5 favorite shows. One of those shows were you can't wait until the next day to watch it on DVR so you can fast forward through the commercials.  It's one of those shows I HAVE to watch at 800 on Tuesday evenings.  I just love it.  I don't know about anyone else, but some of the songs they sing (examples: Katy Perry Teenage Dream or Justin Bieber) I strongly dislike but when they sing them I catch myself singing along to them.  So whatever you're doing Glee Cast, keep on doing it and keep on rocking out! I'm so excited to go see them and hope that their performances on stage are just as fabulous as their performances on the television!

No comments:

Post a Comment