Saturday, March 5, 2011

S'more Brownies :)

Yes it's Saturday at 8:37 pm and I'm blogging. It's cool, I know I'm a boring old person and that's fine with me. Actually, Chris is at drill this weekend and I've had a super busy day so I'm not even going to stay awake past ten tonight. As usual, I teach gymnastics for 4 hours every Saturday morning and the kids in the saturday morning classes are young and a handful. But, boy are they cute.  And some of them are little chatterboxes...about absolutely nothing.  But they're adorable; and if I have to work on Saturday mornings, I'd rather it be with them.  Then I proceeded to take my ring to Jared's.  A little side stone fell out of it about a month ago and this is the first free moment I've had to take it in to be fixed. And now it's back on my finger where it belongs looking new and shiney! I love when they clean it for me, it looks so sparkly and beautiful! So I went to the gym, target and did a million errands while I waited for it.  I hate errands, they are a waste of time and annoy me but I do love target! hahah! I managed to control myself today though, very proud of myself. I had a pretty decent workout today, I ran for 3 miles without stopping and then walked/ran the last mile.  I'm trying to get back into running  because when it's nice outside I'd like to be able to get a workout in outside.  Needless to say, I can already feel my legs getting sore.  And like the god Susie Homemaker that I am, I came home and cleaned the house, did laundry and made s'more brownies. Which are as good as they sound and take only a couple mintues to make! Definitely something you should try if you have a couple spare minutes in your day! Here's the recipe I used and a picture of the final product :)
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/smore-brownies-recipe/index.html
Marshmellow as usual, was being quite the little helper and managed to help me find some of the ingredients I was looking for :)
As I'm blogging I'm also watching Joan and Melissa; Joan Knows Best. If you haven't checked out this show yet, you definitely should. It's hilarious. I stumbled upon it one rainy Sunday and there was nothing else on and I ended up watching it for a couple hours.  I love it. Joan Rivers is hilarious and it's a nice break from all those other crazy reality shows.  I highly recommend watching it if you get a chance :)
Enjoy your Saturday evenings, I'm going to take a bath with a good book and Marshmellow.
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment