Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Hump Day :)

So much has been accomplished on my wedding checklist. Mainly the centerpieces and bridesmaid dresses.  The bridesmaid dresses have been a nightmare to try and get.  We ordered them way back in October and they are just NOW getting them back to me.  First they ordered them in all turquoise, which is not what I ordered.  When we ordered them I must have asked the man about ten times if he need to write down what part needed to be black and he kept telling me it comes like that.  So I go to pick them up and they're all stained and then he blames ME for not telling him I wanted the straps black! So they return them and a couple weeks later I get them back and give them to the girls when 3 of the dresses are stained! ahhhh by this time I was beyond annoyed with them.  So I took them back and after 15 minutes of insisting the stains were my fault (mind you, they were all stained in the SAME place, as if something had leaked on the) she finally agreed to clean them for me.  So now, the girls just need to get them altered because no one's fits at all. Do not ever use Roslyn's Bridal Boutique in Falls Church, they are horrible with the worst customer service. So glad to finally be able to check bridesmaid dresses off my list.  Chris and I made our sample centerpiece...well actually I made it while he watched :).... this weekend and I love the way it looks! Simple, classy and elegant! Now I just hope it looks as beautiful on the tables as it does in my dining rooms! We are still trying to figure out our first dance song, we can't agree on one.  It doesn't help that I listen to a lot of country and he is refusing to even consider a country song, even if it is sung by uncle, which is extremely annoying. But I supposed we'll come to find out sooner or later, we still have some time to figure that out! Him and his grooms men finally went and got fitted for their tuxes a couple weekends ago which was a huge relief, I'm glad they got that all taken care of! It seems like things are slowly falling into place. I'm starting to get so excited for our wedding and our honeymoon! I just wish it would hurry up and get here!

On another note, I haven't eaten any candy or drank any soda since Ash Wednesday and I'm doing a lot better than I did last year! It's not nearly as hard as it was for me last year and another benefit is that I've lost a pound just from not eating any candy! Not that I'm trying to lose weight but a pound is a pound! Gotta look tip top for our amazing honeymoon that's coming up in less than two months! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment