Friday, June 10, 2011

Oh Em GLEEEE

Yesss, last night was the amazing GLEE concert!!

My sister and I went and fully enjoyed ourselves to the max! Not to mention we had amazing seats, thanks to Hot 995 and the Kane Show! The entire concert was amazing.  First off, the singers stayed in the GLEE characters, which I was afraid they weren't going to but they did, and it was awesome! Second off, they can all sing ten times better than they do on the TV show if that is even possible. Third off, they are all amazing dancers.  After watching them I get severly depressed that I can not dance after watching them.  Ok well not severly depressed but super sad. I mean that's all I really want in life is to be able to shake my tailfeather like those kids on GLEE, espesically Britney...that girl can shake what her mamma gave her! Well, after 25 years of trying to dance like them, I just don't think it's what I'm meant to be able to do. Ballet, yes I can dance. Hip hop unfortunately not.  But I'll keep on pretending like I can. 

 Anywaysss, the show was amazing.  All the songs they sang were so great, except I was really looking forward to seeing a couple of the Mash Ups live, but they didn't do any of them. So that was a little disappointing.  One of the highlights of the concert had to be when Artie got up out of his wheelchair and started dancing, whew can he dance! I wish he wasn't in a wheelchair in the show! But I guess that's what makes it such a good show, all the diverse characters.  And for the record,  he didn't just randomly get up and started dancing; it was the song from the episode where he dreams he can walk and dance.  So, it stayed in his character's part...whewwww!

 Another major highlight was the Britney solo.  Of course she sang Britney and it was amazing.  She can dance better than Britney herself and not to mention she looks just like her.  You can't have GLEE without Sue, who is  hands down the funniest character on the show.  She was "speaking" to the audience from the little TVs they have and it went along with the concert so that was a nice little touch.  She is just so hilarious, one of my favorite characters by far.  Now, I normally don't like Kurt on the TV show, I'm not sure what it is about him but he just drives me bananas, but he was awesome at the concert.  The boy can definitely sing and dance.  Ahhh, overall an amazing concert and I had such a good time with my sister. 




xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment