Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Car!

Yes, I got a new car on Monday night! Well, technically Chris and I got a new car but it's mine :) We traded in his Scion and kept my G6 for him and I got a brand new 2011 Honda Accord in Royal Blue.  It's fully loaded without the navigation system. I LOVE it.  I love hondas, they run forever, keep their vaule and are nice cars.  Plus, who doesn't love the "new car" smell? It's got leather seats which means seat warmers! Love seat warmers to keep my skinny little butt nice and toasty in the winter time! And blue tooth, which I know people say is the number one cause of cancer but I hate holding the phone up to my ear while I'm driving, so that's a very nice little extra to have.  Not to mention, that it's a lot roomier on the inside than the G6. We are going to get the windows tinted sometime in the near future, but all in all I pretty much love it :)



Also, another major thing that happened this weekend was that one of my very best friends, Heather got engaged to the love of life of her after 5 years of dating him! I honestly could not be any happier for them! They are a couple that is truly in love and are getting married for all the right reasons.  I can not wait to stand beside her on the day that all of her dreams become a reality. I am so excited to help her plan her dream wedding and be there for her every step of the way.  This is what true friendship is about- being truly happy for someone when something good comes their way! I'm so lucky to have her in my life and I honestly wouldn't know what I would do without her, I love her to death and I can not wait to watch all your dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment