Monday, April 4, 2011

Sunny Monday :)

What a fabulous day! It's sunny and it's supposed to be about 80 degrees today! It's finally beginning to look like spring outside! Thank the good Lord! I couldn't deal with the cold, gross weather any longer! Chris came and took me to lunch this afternoon and it was nice enough to sit outside and eat. Soak up the sunshine on this beautiful Monday! It was a nice little break from being cooped up in the office all day.

Well this Saturday was my bachelorette party, and I had such a good time.  We went to dinner in Georgetown at this little Italian restaurant called Filomenia's, which makes all it pasta. Love me some homemade pasta! The food was delicious and the dessert was even better! We all had such a good time! All of my bridesmaids (except Natalie) and Ana made it out to celebrate with me! It meant a lot to me that everyone was able to take time out of their busy schedules to spend a Saturday night with me! :) We started walking to waterfront but quickly realized that it was freezing and windy outside since we were all in heels and tank tops.  So we went back to Katie's apartment and started having a couple drinks there.  Well, we had every intention of going out to a bar but ended up having such a good time at her apartment we just stayed there! Now, I'm not really a partier  so this was right up my alley :) I had an awesome night and wouldn't have spent it any other ways!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment