Thursday, April 7, 2011

My little snuggle buddy

Chris is not home a lot of nights during the week, which I'm very used to at this point, but it's nice to have a little snuggle buddy to keep me company the nights that he's away. 




Yes, people you are seeing that picture correct, she is actually snuggled between the comforter and sheet and is glaring at me because it was time to wake up, and apparently she was comfortable.  This is super common for her.  She loves to get under the covers and lay on my stomach or snuggle right next to me and just turn on her little purrbox and purr the night away.  I can't lie, I love snuggling with her.  She's the perfect little snuggle buddy.  Abby on the other hand, does not like to snuggle at her. She likes to sleep right next to my legs and not be bothered the entire night. And by bothered I mean she does not like when I move the slightest  bit. Two very different personalities we have in our household! Marshmellow's other favorite snuggle spot is on my neck. Yes, my neck.  This wasn't a problem when she was a kitten because she was tiny and didn't take up too much room and wasn't heavy.  But now that she's older and bigger it limits my breathing! She only does this when I'm laying on my side though, she'll put her face next to mine with a paw on my check and lay her body on my neck so that her back paws are on the ground. 
 Well, now that I've officially become the blogger who talks about her cats the entire blog have a fabulous day!
xoxoxo

1 comment: