Monday, April 25, 2011

4 Years ♥

Today is mine and Chris' four year anniversary....it's crazy how time flies and how many people didn't think we would make the odds that were stacked against us.  Again, it's my true friends who have been supportive of us from the day we start dating until now.  We started dating about 2 weeks before he deployed and that deployment made us stronger than ever.  Honestly, I feel that deployment made our emotional bond so strong that without going through that I don't know if we would've made it as far as we have.  Though that deployment was one of the hardest things I have gone through (especially with my so called friends being so unsupportive) I'm so thankful for it.  It taught us how to trust early on in the relationship.  It taught us that there are more important things that the physical attraction.  It taught us that communication is at the core of every relationship. 

So, for our anniversary Chris got us tickets to see the Yankees play the O's...and not just any tickets, he got us first row, left center field tickets. Which were amazing! He's not a Yankees fan at all but I am a die hard fan so he was a good sport and took me to the game :)) We had a beautiful day, the weather was fabulous (although Chris will tell you that it was 100 degrees outside) and the Yankees won! 
Freddy Garcia was warming up his pitching literally feet in front of us! It was great! I have more pictures which I haven't loaded onto my computer yet but will post pictures soon.


So, as we toasted our anniversary last night at dinner, we mark the beginning of a new stage in our relationship. One as husband and wife. I am thrilled to be sharing this part of my life with Chris, he is my best friend, my  missing piece, my other half.  We have learned so much from our relationship that our marriage is going to be solid as a rock. We will work through the hard times and grow from every disagreement only to be stronger in the long run.  We are only 11 days away from being Mr. and Mrs. Chris Price and I'm counting the hours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment