Wednesday, April 20, 2011

16 Days

Yes that is the number of days we have left until our wedding! Can I just say that excited doesn't even begin to describe my feelings at this point?! I seriously can NOT wait until that day! I can't wait to finally marry Chris and I just know that it's going to be a beautiful day with perfect weather.  All the stress and frustrations will be an afterthought and Chris and I are going to be able to enjoy our very special day together! :)

But, if one more person asks me if I'm nervous about getting married I just might hit them. No, you fool, I'm not nervous at all! I'm excited and happy!If i thought I was going to be nervous or have cold feet I would not have said yes to his proposal.  Which might have been a sign that we weren't meant to be.  But I don't have cold feet and I'm not nervous at all, so stop asking people! 

With time winding down to the wedding, there is a lot of little things that still need to be done but working two jobs leaves very little time to get these things done. Luckily for me I have a wonderful mom who will be home for the next few days to help me get everything that needs to get done done! I'm also so blessed to have wonderful friends who are willing to take their free time to help me get things done.  

Planning a wedding is such a gigantic task, I honestly had no idea that it involved this much in depth detail planning and I have to give major props to wedding planners.  This is a job I don't know if I could handle! Plus, dealing with crazy brides seems like a major downside, but I suppose every job has those crazy people they deal with.  

Either way, I'll be beside myself when it's time for us to leave for our honeymoon! We have an awesome trip planned to the Sandal's Resort in Jamaica with lots of fun excursions planned.  It's going to be an amazing trip and I really can't wait to spend 8 whole days in paradise with my future hubby!

No comments:

Post a Comment