Sunday, October 23, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies

While flipping through Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine last week, I stumbled across this super simple recipe.
I was putting together a care package for Chris and also a package of cookies to send to my brother and I thought these cookies looked  easy enough to bake in 20 minutes and sounded delicious enough that both men would enjoy them, so why not add them to both boxes.
And they were a hit!
So I'm going to share them with you :)

Ingredients
1 Cup peanut butter (I used Skippy all natural with honey PB)
I cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chunks (i used chocolate chips instead)
Directions
*Beat first 4 ingredients in mixer.
*Stir in in chocolate chips.
*Drop round tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
*Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes
*Let cook on pans

No comments:

Post a Comment