Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Goodies

Since I made the awful mistake of packing all my beloved baking tools in boxes that are in storage,
I been having baking withdrawls.
I'm talking about almost 3 weeks without baking anything.
At all.
Oh my goodness.  Tragic.
Anyway, my mom and I went to Home Goods (L.OV.E.) on Saturday and I found this little treasure...

Isn't it just a little Halloween gem?
So, naturally I decided Chris needed brownies in the shape of skeletons to get him in the spooooky spirit.
Because it's not like he has anything better to do.
Like save the world.

While they didn't come out as beautiful as they would've if I'd had my tools, they're still pretty scary (aka cute) looking. If you ask me.
I also found some really cute halloweeny cookie cutters.
So he got these little gems in his package as well.

Adorable, I know.
But not as adorable as they could've been if I'd had my baking tools.
Sigh.
I made them with sugar cookies, for anyone who is wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment