Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my little Princess!
I can't believe we've already had her for 3 years!
Time is just flying by!
She still acts like she is 6 months old, she is not anywhere close to growing out of her kitten stage.
She still purrs just as loud as a kitten does, sometimes she purrs so hard, she literally starts panting because she can't breathe.
It's quite funny to watch.
She LOVE to play fetch.
Weird. A cat that plays fetch. I know.
But she loves it.
She has her FAVORITE ball.
We throw it. She brings it back to us.  Rubs her face in our face for some loving and then expects the ball to be thrown.
Expect she only likes to play fetch as we are trying to go to bed or the middle of the night.
She loves to run around the house like a crazy madwomen.
If we don't get up to feed her when she is ready to be fed, she will knock over EVERYTHING on our dresser, TV stand, nightstands... and then start nibbling at any exposed body part of ours...all while purring her little heart out.
And if we hide under the covers, she will find us.
She loves to snuggle under the covers will us.
She loves to sleep on my neck, my head, and my stomach.
If chris doesn't shave she loves to give him kisses.

If we leave any cabinet door open for more than 2.5 seconds she crawls in, knocks out anything that is her way and then falls asleep.

She loves to take showers with me.
Which is weird because cats don't normally like water, but she doesn't seem to mind it.

She loves to chase Abby around the house and pretend like Abby wants to play with her.
When in reality, Abby wants nothing to do with her.
But she doesn't care, she'll chase her all day and all night long. 
No matter how matter times we yell at her. 
If we leave any snack open on the counter, she'll dig right in and help herself to it. And we let her.  Ok, ok. I laugh, take a picture of her, and then yell at her. Chris yells at her for real. Then blames me because she's so bad. Which is probably true
But she's so dang cute.


It seems just yesterday I sent Chris a picture of her with a message that said "meet our new family friend!"
After telling me not to bring home another pet (which i clearly ignored),
he fell in love just as much as I did at first sight and she is now one of our children.
We love her to pieces.
We spoil her rotten.
She's my little baby.
I'm so glad she came into our lives.
So happy birthday little marshmellow, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment