Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Baby Jadyn

One of my very good friends, Lindsay had a little baby girl ten days ago and I finally got to see her last night.  She is beautiful, absolutely breathtaking.  I can tell why Lindsay has fallen heads over heels in love with here, because as we sat there and chatted for an hour and half; I held her in my arms the entire time and could not stop staring at her.  She is just too cute and precious for words. I can not wait to spend more time with this little bundle of joy.

Lindsay- I know you've had you're doubts but you are going to be a truly wonderful mother.  Jadyn is one little lucky girl to have someone with such an amazing spirit and big heart as her mother.  You have a glow about you that I've never see before. Your smile lights up the entire room. Your eyes glow with love when you talk about your little  baby girl.  Don't listen to everyone that has something to say about everything (you know what I'm talking about!).  Do what is right for you and your family and you will be the most wonderful mother out there.  I'm so happy for you I can't even express it! I love little baby Jadyn so much already and I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment