Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Changes

Big Changes are coming my way.
I'm terrified.
I'm excited.
Most of all, I'm sad.
I'm a bundle of emotions that can't stop crying whenever I mention it.
I'm sad to leave my BEST friends.
They know who they are, and they mean the WORLD to me.
I have no fears that nothing with our friendships will change except that we physically won't see each other so often, which is so hard.
But the bonds that we have are unbreakable. 
We have been through the dramatics of high school.
We made it through everyone leaving to go to college and making new friends.
And we're still back where we started in high school- BEST FRIENDS.
We've been throughout the challenges of "real life" with each other.
There is no doubt in my mind that our friendships will remain the best of the best.
That when they come visit me, or I come back home, we will pick up right where we left off.

Florida.
The beach.
The sunshine.
This is what we've wanted for so long, and now that it's coming true it's so surreal.
Two weeks and we close one chapter in our life and start the first chapter in our married life.


No comments:

Post a Comment