Friday, May 4, 2012

Make Up

I was browsing Pinterest the other day; on their beauty section because lets face it; I love makeup, especially doing up my eyes.
I came across multiple pictures of the same girl with fabulous eye makeup and on all her pictures she said that she used BH Cosmetics 120 Palette.
So naturally I googled it, thinking that it was going to be pricey.
Well I might have stumbled across some gold.
This is a eyeshadow palette with 120 colors in it for about $20.
Well of course, me being me and being used to spending $$ on eye shadow, I couldn't believe there was something so cheap that could possibly be any good.
Well, after reading all the reviews,  I was proved to be wrong. 
Not to mention, you get about every shade in the rainbow.
So now I'm eyeing the 120 Palette First Edition, the Matte Palette and the Shimmer Palette.
Maybe for my birthday I'll get one :)
Here's the link in any of you wanna check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment