Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Package

I made Chris a surprise Valentine's Day Package, he thinks he's already gotten his, but he's got a little surprise coming his way :)
This one is filled with ALL Valentine's Day themed goodies. 
Everything in the box is red and pink with hearts. 
Girly?
Yes, I do believe so.
Cheesy?
Maybe, just a little bit.
But if he knows me at all, he should expect it.
It's even complete with a mini stuffed dog holding a heart that says I Love You, sprayed with my perfume so it smells like me.
I normally just package up his cookies in tupperwares, but this package I decided to decorate mason jars and put his cookies and candy in them.
He also got all his candy in treat bags covered in red hearts tied with Valentine's Day ribbon as opposed to how I normally send him candy....throwing the bags of candy in the box.




Cute?
I think so.
It'll be interesting to hear what he thinks about the box.
Or what he says everyone else thinks about the box.
I am almost 100% positive that no one else will get such a cute Valentine's Day package.
And I am almost positive that he will love his box because I put so much love and thought into it.
And because it's something I would do for him if he was home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment