Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Apartment :)

As most of you know, I moved to an apartment about two months ago.
I have been promising people pictures since then.
I have finally gotten around to taking some pictures.
Here they are :)
 When you first enter the apartment this is what you first see.
 My aunt made this for us as one of our wedding presents, you can't really see it because the flash went off but it's our wedding invite :)
 Right as you enter the apartment, this is on the wall.
 The dining room.
 The kitchen. 
 My mom got this for me as one of my bridal shower gifts, its a picture of where we got engaged. I love it. :) 
 More kitchen.
 The sign above our bedroom door :)
A cute little chalkboard I found at Home Goods. On it is written "2ish weeks until Chris comes home!"
 One side of our entertainment center.
 The other side.
 The Living Room.
 And again..
 Our little balcony.
 One of the walls in our living room.
One of the hallway walls.
 Guest bathrooms.
 Picture on the wall in the guest bedroom.
 Collage of pictures in the guest bedroom. 

Guest bedroom.

 Master Bathroom
Our bed set...which i LOVE.

There you have it, our little apartment.
Minus the 3rd bedroom because it's just being used for storing things right now. 
I think I got the most important things. 
I'll post some more later :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your place!! It's very calm, clean colors, and very you..very beachy :) Welcome home, Becky, I can't wait until your husband joins you in just DAYS!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete