Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Smokey Eyes with a Twist

I saw this picture in the new Cosmo magazine;
Smokey Eyes with a twist.
I love how she has her eye makeup done.
Smokey with a pop of color; right up my alley.

So, I decided to try it using these products.
1.) On the top far left we have Revlon Diamond Lust eye shadow in Neptune Star.
2.) On the top far right we have Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Celestial Silver
3.) On the lower left we have Mac Eye Shadow in Deep Truth
4.) On the lower right corner we have Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow in Tenacious Teal.

*First I put a little primer on my eyelids to keep it from creasing throughout the day.
*Second I covered my whole eyelid with #4.
*Third I started in the inner corner crease with #1 and went only to the mid crease.
*Fourth, I used #3 to finish the crease and go out to the corner of my lid, to give it that smokey look.  Making sure to blend it in with the teal.
*I used #3 in the inner corner of my eyes and right below my brow bone to give my eyes a fun little sparkly since the teal has some sparkly in in. 

The final result:



Not exactly like the picture but it came out pretty well. 
I finished off the look with L'Oreal Infallible Le gloss in Pink Topaz. 
Pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment