Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas :)

It's no secret that I love Christmas. 
Everything about Christmas.
The music, the movies, the decorations, family time, overall holiday joy.
This year was a little hard for me with Chris being overseas. 
I tried my best to be my normal cheerful self and not let it affect me.
But it did, and I think it hit me harder the day after Christmas. 
So I did what I normally do, tried to keep to myself.
But overall, I had a pretty wonderful Christmas.
My wonderful siblings were down here in Florida with my mom, stepdad and I and I got to Skype with my husband Christmas night. 
So I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas, all things considered. 
There are people out there who have things a whole lot worse than I do, so I shouldn't be complaining. 
But I did miss my husband more than usual and wished we could've shared our first Christmas as husband and wife together. 
Although we promised not to get each other gifts this year since he's overseas, he surprised me by sending me a MACBOOK PRO!!!!
AHHHH what a gem!!! He sure knows the way to my heart!! And he totally caught me off guard and shocked me!!
Here's a couple pictures from the weekend :) 
My Fabulous new shoes, thanks mom :) You know the way to my heart!

Rainbow Cookies :) A childhood classic...shipped all the way from New York!! Mom sure does love her children!

White Lasanga just for me! :)))

We Believe :)
Check our our wine cozies...don't be jealous!

Sibling love!

No comments:

Post a Comment