Tuesday, December 20, 2011

True Friends

Every once in awhile something bad happens and it's those friends that can make you feel better and laugh when you are so sad that you can't help but think
"there's no way I could survive without them."
I have a handful of friends like that.
And I am beyond thankful to have been blessed with them in my life.
They know who they are and I hope they know I love them.
My life wouldn't be the same without them.
I hope they know how much they mean to me and how much I treasure our relationships.
We may not see each other all the time, but it's the friends who you can pick up right where you left off that are the ones you want to keep forever.
I'm truly so lucky to have a handful of girls like that in my life.


"Friends are like stars, you can't always see them, but you know they're there. "

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm i can tell you right now I LOVE YOU TOO! thanks for being there for me too lover! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete