Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Half Marathon

I have officially registered for my first half marathon.
I don't know if I should be excited, nervous or scared that I'm going to die halfway through.
But I've decided to embrace the challenge that lays ahead of me and put forth 150%.
I don't think this is an impossible task for me, I work out regularly and I'm in decent shape.
This is a goal for me to accomplish while Chris is away.
This is something purely for ME.
With the help of my sister, I've put together a training schedule for the next couple months.
I am going to try my hardest to stick to it regardless of those late nights at work when all I want to do is go home and sleep.
Now, I have a reason to work out.
 My December Training Schedule

My January Training Schedule

My February Training Schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment