Friday, February 4, 2011

So Sore

So I made it to my Strength Training class this morning. Let me just say that getting up at 445am on a Friday morning is even harder than getting up at 445 the rest of the week! But I got up and went (even though I'm almost 100% sure I have strep throat).  Oh wow, I forgot how painful this class was! I can already tell that I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow morning! And I'm not even going to mention how sore my arms are going to be.  But it's a good sore, I feel like I had a good workout and I like that feeling.  I like being a little sore after I workout, it lets me know that I had a productive workout.  Now, the fact that I have to teach gymnastics tonight is going to be a little bit of a challenge!

On another note, I seriously hate dealing with Verizon customer service.  They are the absolute worst and the only reason that they can get away with it is because they have the most customers. It gets me irritated every time I have to dial the customer service number! I've been trying to get a credit on my account (which they were supposed to credit back in NOVEMBER) for the past four months and I still haven't received it.  Now what in the world is taking them four months to get on their A game?! It drives me bonkers! Not to mention the fact that it took us about a year to get the military discount placed onto our account after I called every single month.  I just don't understand how a business can have such horrible customer service and stay in business.  It really just boggles my mind why people(me included!) put up with them.  ugggghhh way to stress me out Verizon with your awful customer service.   At least it's Friday thought and that means two days off of my full time job.  Chris is at drill this weekend which means I'll have some time to catch up on the housework and my lovely DVR since I didn't get to watch any of my shows this week! Also, I'm going to bake either caramel apple cupcakes, strawberry champagne cupcakes or brownie smores....big decision! I just don't know which one to make because they all sound so delicious! 
Ill keep you posted with a recipe for whichever one I choose!
have a happy Friday!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment