Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Goal for 2011

My goal for 2011-2012 is to start a non profit rescue for abused animals.  At the very least, I would like to start some sort of charity to help with the caring of abused and rescued animals.  This is something I am very passionate about and feel that I am young enough and have the time to start something as huge as this.  If this is something that I'm truly passionate about, now is the time to start doing the research on how to start this.  Chris will be deploying in September so this will definitely keep me occupied and help the time go by a lot quicker. In a couple years we will have kids and no time to start this. So now is the time! This is something that I want to be able to accomplish and be proud of.  Right now, I'm not sure where to even begin with something this huge so i think i'm just going to do as much research as possible and see where that takes me.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to give them to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment