Sunday, April 29, 2012

Disney World!

On Sunday March 18th we left Virginia to begin our trek back down to sunny Florida.
But we weren't going home.
We were going to Disney World to spend a week celebrating our wedding anniversary (early because I had the time off work) and Chris coming home safely to me.
If you know me, you know that when I go on vacations, I plan out every SINGLE minute.
Especially in Disney World, there's so much to do, you can't go without a plan.
I had been planning this vacation since December.
We drove most of the day Sunday and then stopped about an hour outside of Disney Sunday night to get some rest.
Monday morning we woke up bright and early and drove to Disney.
We checked into our hotel and then Chris and I spent the day in Magic Kingdom.
We did a whole bunch of rides and pretty much just enjoyed our first full day alone together since he had been back.
And he slowly put on his "picture face" to get ready for a weeks worth of picture snapping.





Tuesday morning we woke up bright and early to pick up my brother and Sam from the airport as they would be joining us for the rest of the week.
Let me just say how excited I was to be able to spend four whole days with them on vacation! 
We spent the day in Universal Studios since Chris loves that theme park and it's one of my favorites.
It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we had such a great time together!



Wednesday we spent the day in Animal Kingdom, one of my favorite parks since I'm in love with animals. 
I love them all and I never get sick of seeing them.
I could go to the zoo every weekend and thoroughly enjoy myself.
We also got Joey to go on a roller coaster and he LOVED it.
We couldn't get him off them the rest of the time!
Mission accomplished.
We finished out the day with dinner in the Magic Kingdom followed by their amazing firework show.






Thursday we spent all day in Hollywood Studios.
 We had another great day, it was beautiful and we rode on all the rides. 
I also met up with one of my high school friends, Lauren who also happened to be in Disney World for the week.
It was nice to see her since her hubby is getting stationed in Japan in a couple months and I won't be able to see her for a couple years. 







Friday morning we met up with my mom and Fred (they came down for the day) early to go to Animal Kingdom to do the Safari ride once with them.
Afterwards, we headed over to Epcot and spent the day there.










No comments:

Post a Comment