Saturday, April 28, 2012

I'm Backkkk

I'm back. 
Chris came home on March 13, 2012 around 1030 that evening.
Life has been crazy since then.
But it was one of the best days.
I can't even begin to describe the feeling of seeing your loved one walking off the bus.
The feeling of hugging your new husband who has been fighting for our country for the past 7 months.
The sparks that fly during that first kiss.
How you don't want to leave his side for awhile after he gets home.
I literally slept glued next to him. 
I can't possibly describe the feeling of seeing my husband walk off that bus and running into his arms.
But i will say this,
All those lonely nights and the pain of missing him;
it disappeared and was forgotten the second I saw him.
It made everything worthwhile.
Just to be back in his arms again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment