Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Anxious

Anxious.
That doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now.
Excited.
That's a little more like it.
Jumping off the walls with excitement.
Can't stop myself from smiling when I think that in just DAYS my husband will be home with me.
I feel like the days are moving so slow that they are going backwards. 
Trying to keep busy just doesn't work. 
I can't keep my mind from constantly thinking about finally being back together.
Finally being able be a newlywed couple. 
Eeeek I'm just so excited.
I can't stop smiling.
I can't stop myself from being in a wonderful mood. 
And I deserve to be. 
I just can't wait to see him step off that bus so I can wrap my arms around him.
I'm just so excited.
And anxious for it to get here already.
I wish time would just speed up just a little bit.
I just want to see my husband. 
I hate this part of the deployments.
When the end is so close you can almost reach out and touch it, but yet it seems so far away.
So Father Time,  please do me a favor and speed up this week a little bit so it doesn't feel like it's moving backwards.

1 comment: