Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 6, 2011

It came and it went. It was everything I expected it to be and that much more.  It was the best day of my life.  It was ab absolutley perfect day.  My wedding day. :) After all the planning and stressing about every little detail, I can not believe how fast it went! The entire day seems like a big, fast blur in my head! Everyone said it was a beautiful wedding and they had a really good time so I guess that means that all the planning that I stressed over for a year was well worth it.  But now that the wedding is over and we've gone on our honeymoon, I don't know what to do with myself. I used to be consumed by the wedding and everything that needed to get done for it, there was something that I needed to do every night but now....now what?!? My nights are free, ok well as free as they can be with two jobs and getting my work out one.  I'm not nearly as stressed as I was, which is good, but I feel like I should be doing something except that I have nothing to do! Is this normal, when does it go away?
And another thing, now that we are married everyone seems to want to know when we are going to start a family.  Even people who were flying with us to Jamaica as soon as they found out we were newlyweds they immediately asked when are you going to have children?!? Well people, I will have children when I'm good and ready.  Chris and I would like to enjoy our marriage for a little bit and the alone time that we do have with no responsibilites.  Also, he is deploying again in September, so we are definitely going to wait until after he returns to start thinking about having a family.  I am not ready to give up my date nights and nights outs with friends for diapers, crying babies and no sleep.
I don't have my professional wedding pictures back yet (and I'm anxiously waiting for them, hopefully by the end of this week) so I just want to share a few pictures that my friends have shared with you guys :) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
My beautiful dress, anxiously waiting to be put on :)
Getting all beautified in my new "Mrs. Price " jacket :)


Walking down the aisle to go meet my husband...i don't think I could look any happier :)
Exchanging of the rings!

Our fist kiss as husband and wife :)


loooooved my turquoise shoes to match my bridesmaids :)

First Dance :)

Hope you enjoyed :) More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment